Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gaga and "Jo Calderone" do Vogue Hommes Japan

My boss is in Japan for business and funnily enough I can't wait for her to get back! Why? because she's bringing me a fresh Japanese Vogue (for Men).

Just like Ronan Keating- I love a bit of Gaga and who doesn't like busting out to Poker Face at 2am in a club?

But I love her even more after seeing her latest cover for Japanese Vogue for Men (I need to go to Japan)

Gaga (eating disorder or not) in the flesh and in something else's. A meat-kini: ridiculous, hilarious and so good all at once.




Her male alter ego/reported lover Jo Calderone makes an appearance too. 



These photos of "Jo" were styled by Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti    

Loving both Gaga and Jo's dos here, JO's especially rocking a sexy quiff. Brilliant yes? YES and I can't wait to get my little hands on a copy!



Pictures from Vogue Hommes Japan
www.voguehommes.jp

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, you'll have to share some of the [likely to be] crazy Gaga tidbits with us!

    It's funny, though, because when my brother lived in Japan all I ever wanted from him was crazy-flavoured kitkats and candy ;) Guess that shows the difference between you and me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaga is like weird candy to me lol.Not always to my taste, but always interesting :) I think we do share a crazy love for chocolate though

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails