Wednesday, August 25, 2010

House of Dereon-Beyonce's hot new (and controversial) look

I am obsessed with Beyonce. I can't help it, I just love her. My relationship/obsession with her started when I was in high school. Back in the 'No No No' days (let hear me say: Yeah Yeah Yeah...)

Suffice to say that over the past 12 years (I feel so old) I have watched her every move and have loved every one of her choices and yes! I even loved her in the The Fighting Temptations- (when you love someone you really support them)

So when I saw the latest pic of Queen B (as I affectionately call her) from her clothing line The House of Dereon I almost swiveled right off my chair at work!!!

Don't worry I didn't sustain any injuries, but wowzers doesn't she look AMAZING- even more so then she usually does. This pic makes me want to chop off all my hair, bleach it, get a massive tattoo on my back and walk around topless pronto!


And I know that everyone is saying that she copied the leggings from another designer- but hey, fashion is like that. It starts on the run ways in Paris and ends up in a target in Brisbane! I think both Queen B and the leggings look fantastic!

pic from the dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails