Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DIANE von FURSTENBERG Boutique opens in Sydney


To be honest, the first time that I heard about the label Diane Von Furstenberg or DVF, was while watching The City.

In fashion terms I had been living under a rock, DVF, I have since learned, is an absolute fashion icon and its creator Diane: a living legend.(and an ex princess)



Lucky for me, my DVF education can kick up a notch now that Sydney has its very first DVF flagship store in the new Sydney Westfield.

Ms Mash and I were fortunate to get a sneak peak into the new store and what can I say! I am now a complete DVF convert.



I felt instantly grown up and glamorous entering DVF's new Sydney home- the cupcakes and champagne helped too of course and so did the lovely tips from the gorgeous stylist who was on hand to lead us in the right direction.



We were told that what makes DVF so perfect for Sydney is that the garments are "Trans Seasonal" which means that can be worn and adapted to suit all of seasons.

"Put some leggings on dahhhling and it is ready for winter," the ever so chic DVF stylist says as I stuff my face with a cupcake.

Style bible from Wrap Queen DVF 


We are also shown some of DVF's most famed pieces: The iconic wrap dress and scarves with bold prints, very fancy.





Keep an eye out for label DVF vintage too, these are some of DVF's classic prints from previous collections in new pieces.

Definitely take some time to visit the new DVF store, the clothes are just lovely and  the girls are so nice in there too- they might even give you a cupcake!

DVF Sydney
WESTFIELD SYDNEY
188 PITT STREET


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails